Investing in the stock market is considered an intelligent financial step that an individual can make to bring long-term financial success. It’s a way to build generational wealth, be an additional source of income, and also be a way to earn more income for retirement.
With new apps being created simplifying investing, any individual can start building their portfolio with a small amount of money that can grow over a few years. There have been Black Owned Publicly Trade companies available to purchase on the stock market.
These companies are profitable companies with large assets that you can purchase and become shareholders for that company. It is another way that you can support a Black owned business and positively contribute to the company.
Here is a list of a few Black owned companies that are currently on the Stock Market. These companies are growing and could be a good investment for anyone looking to grow and expand their portfolio.
- 1. RLJ Lodging Trust- Real Estate Investment, (RLJ Stock)
2. Urban One-Multimedia, (UONE Stock)
3. Ping Identity Holding-Digital and Online Identity Protection, (PING Stock)
4. Global Blood Therapeutics-Biopharmaceutical Company, (GBT Stock)
5. Carver Bancorp-Banking, (CARV Stock)
6. Broadway Financial Corp.-Banking, (BYFC Stock)